Saturday, April 19, 2008

Baby Peachy Weechy :-)

Well we have decided to hold off on the amnio. I think we will definitely do it, just farther along in the pregnancy. So far baby looks good on ultrasound. No visible defects other than the omphalocele. I know that doesn't rule out trisomy 13 or 18, but it definitely gives us hope! We have the big 5 month ultrasound scheduled for May 7th and that will tell us a lot more because he'll be more developed. Thanks so much everyone for prayers and kind words :-)

6 comments:

A said...

Good Idea!
Everything will work it's self out and I am glad the ultrasound is normal... that is a great sign!
Loves!
oh and YES play date soon... when you are not busy being a working woman :)

Heidi said...

We loved having you and your family over on Friday! Your kids our adorable! You and the baby are in our prayers. By the way, I really want to come get a spray on tan so let me know your schedule!

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

Yea Chula! I had a dream about your spray tan machine last night...wierd. you gave it to me...It was good to talk to you! I am so excited that everything seems to be going good with baby boy! I'll still be thinking about you and your cute family!!

Karilynn said...

It's so wonderful that you have come to a decision that you feel good about! May 7th is really not too far away! I will be thinking of you....

Valarie said...

Leandra - I found your blog from Nikki's and heard that this was the best place to find out what has been going on, so you don't have to repeat yourself so many times. I missed your return phone call, so I just thought I would drop a line to let you know you are in my prayers, and I hope everything will turn out for the best. I think you are such an amazing person, hang in there sweetie, and let me know if you need anything!
Valarie Andrus

Kasey Lighten said...

Hey you!! What a blogging-pro you are! You guys are TOTALLY in our prayers. I love you doll!
See you Sunday!