Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Reunited with my CA BFF!!

When I lived in California when I was a teenager I had my besties Tisha and Heather. They are twins.We did everything together! Our favorite thing to do was make silly movies and commercials with their parents video camera. After I moved to UT we'd talk on the phone a lot. When I moved out of my parents house, we'd lose touch and Tisha would call my parents house and get my number. Well my parent moved and her parents weren't listed so we lost touch. For years I tried calling numbers I found online and they'd be disconnected. FINALLY.... I got through to Heather, her twin, and she then got me in touch with Tisha! We hadn't seen eachother in something like 14 or 15 years! She and her family took a trip here to UT and I was sooo glad to see her! Nothing has changed we're still dorks together :-) This was clear back in ...March I think? Shows you how behind I am on blogging!!!


NOW...





THEN....






No comments: