Friday, May 23, 2008

Anniversary and Birthday!!

















Today is Jared's 31st birthday. Happy birthday HUB!!! I love you!!!
And the 21st was Jared's and my 3rd anniversary! It's gone by sooooo fast but at the same time it feels like we've been together forever! ....if that makes sense :-) So much has happened. Babies, jobs, houses, vacations. It's definitely been the best 3 years of my life, with all the crazy ups and downs. Just like I tell him, I'm looking forward to all the years to come and seeing him old and wrinkled one day :-)

7 comments:

A said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Happy Birthday to Jer!!!

FishinFamily said...

Yeah!! Happy Anniversary! The pictures are SO cute!! Happy birthday to Jared too!

Nikki said...

Your looked absolutely gorgeous on your wedding day! Happy Anniversary to you guys. And happy birthday to your hubs. I love all of the pictures!!

Angie Whitman said...

Happy, Happy Birthday J-Kidd!!! You don't look a day over 21! You have a beautiful family and looks like life is keeping you busy.

Happy Anniversary you two! I can't believe its been 3 years already...where does all the time go??

Jodi said...

Hey hot mamma! Happy anniversary! Im so glad to hear everything turned out good with the tests. We miss our cute neighbors!

Duncahoo said...

It's crazy how fast it all goes by. It's great to hear the good news about your baby and I got Avas visor at babies r us.

Beck said...

You guys are the cutest couple. Congrats on 3 years. Your pictures look like so much fun!