Saturday, September 20, 2008

New piccies :-)

We've been wanting to see him with his eyes open, but it seems he and the nurses had a funny joke going and he'd wake up and open his eyes as soon as we left! Today he was a bright eyed little guy!






Dreamy little smile :-)







We can't get enough of the our little sweetness! Today we got to hold him for the first time since the day he was born. And even then I only got to hold him for about 2 minutes before they rushed him off to Primary's. Today I got to hold him for over 3 hours straight! :-)

8 comments:

A said...

awwww Le he is soooo cute. He looks like Bray! He is seriously so precious. I can't wait to meet him! I am glad you got to hold him for so long. I love the pic with his eyes open!

Karilynn said...

So so sweet! He is adorable and your guys look so happy! Can't wait till you get to bring him home!

Laura Terry said...

Ooh!! He is so cute. He looks healthy and strong. I am so happy to hear he is doing so well. Tons of hugs!! Laura

Karen, Mackay, Easton & Kallie said...

i am glad you are posting lots! I am so excited that he is doing so good! He looks so healthy! and he totally looks like braylee!

Unknown said...

Oh he is a sweetie! Glad to hear he is doing so well, and you guys too are doing awesome, thanks for all the posts and updates, I can't wait til you get to bring the little guy home! Please please let us know if you need anything, even just to chat! LUVS

allieb said...

oh he is so adorable just like your other little sweeties! I can't wait to meet him : )

Maughan"sters" said...

He looks like Jared! I hope you are feeling well.

Beck said...

OMG!!! So sweet. I love him. Im so glad you got to hold him for so long. I bet that is the best!