Sunday, September 21, 2008

Yay the Anderson tube is out!!!

Look Mommy! No tubies!!!




Branston hated that dang tube. The nurse said he'd gag on it when he'd wake up and when it'd suck the stuff out in his tummy he'd get so upset! I'm so glad it's gone and now he's so much more comfortable! Tomorrow they are going to try giving him a little milk and see how he does. I hope his little tummy can handle it cuz that will make him much closer to coming home!
I tried to post a video of him smiling but blogger is being weirdo. I'm sleepy so I'll try again tomorrow :-)

3 comments:

Becky O said...

Oh my goodness, this kid is awesome. I am so glad he is doing so well. I hope he does great with his first milk. We want him to be ready come home as soon as possible!

Heidi said...

He is so dang cute! I'm so happy things are going so well!

Beck said...

Thats awesome! He is so precious! I love his cute smiles too.