Wednesday, September 24, 2008

We cracked the code!

Come to find out it really was just the taste of the tasteless pedialite! They mixed it with my milk half and half and he took it! I got to feed him two bottles yesterday. They said they might try straight milk today so I'm excited to go see how he's doing with that :-) He's still a little funny about latching on the the bottle. He'll latch and then poke it around with his tongue for a minute. But he's definitely getting the hang of it! We also got to see Branston wearing clothes for the first time, just a onesie. I'll post a picture later of his awesome "Flashdance" look. He has the pick line IV in his arm still so they couldn't put both arms in his onesie. Therefore he had the awesome top off one shoulder look going on HEHE :-)

6 comments:

A said...

That is great news! So glad he is progressing!

Ryan & Becky said...

That's awesome. He learns fast. He is my little champ. I can't wait to meet him. How is mommy?

Heidi said...

Yeah!!! I'm so glad he is doing so well! He is the cutest baby! I loved his little smile!

the SALES family said...

I am so glad everything is going so well. You and your sweet family are in my prayers, ALWAYS!

Beck said...

Thats hillarious. I love picturing the off the shoulder look. Cant wait to see you tomorrow! Be excited for our stickies!!!!

allieb said...

I'm so happy that he is doing so well! Love you!